Informa Health & Nutrition, a leader in bringing more health to more people via education, data and content brands, has announced the 2020 winners of the second-annual SupplySide NEXTY Awards. The NEXTY Awards recognize innovation, inspiration and integrity within the natural supplements, food, beverages and branding categories.
Winners were determined through a judging process by the SupplySide content team and a panel of expert judgest that offered insight into key aspects of product development. More than 330 entries were reviewed and narrowed down to 45 finalists in 10 categories. A single winner was then chosen in each category based on its wellness trends, ingredient innovation, health impact and ability to solve today's health and sustainability problems.
The 2020 SupplySide NEXTY Award winners are:
- Best Allergen Free Product: Brooklyn Bites’ Cinnamon Coffee Cake Cookie Brittle
- Best Brand Storytelling on New Product: Pulp Pantry’s Pulp Chips
- Best Clean Label Food/Beverage: Three Wishes’ Unsweetened Cereal
- Best Condition-Specific Supplement: Skinesa’s Skinesa
- Best Digestive Health Product: Llama Naturals’ Prebiotic & Probiotic Bites
- Best Functional Food/Beverage: Vive Organic’s Energy+Focus Shot
- Best Life Stage Specific Supplement: Ponce De Leon Health’s Rejuvant
- Best Nutrient Delivery Innovation: PRO Rich Nutrition LLC’s PRO Rich Frozen Nutrition Tubes
- Best Product for Pet/Animal Health: Jiminy’s Cricket Crave Dog Food
- Best Sports Nutrition: Wellabuv’s Relief
"The 2020 SupplySide NEXTY Award winners show true creative thinking while also addressing the real health concerns faced by consumers across the globe," said Sandy Almendarez, content director with Informa Markets. "We are so pleased to honor these products that stand out with their innovation, integrity and inspiration. The NEXTY Award winners are not 'me too' products, and we expectc that they will have lasting effects on their product categories."