Global ingredient solutions provider Ingredion Incorporated serves customers in more than 120 countries. The company’s broad portfolio of value-added ingredients provides solutions for the food, beverage, animal nutrition, brewing and industrial markets.
In this episode of Catching Up, Jon Benninger, VP of the Health & Nutrition Network for Informa Markets, met up with Evan Hyman, Senior Director, Channel Development, Emerging Business & Customer Co-creation at Ingredion, for a virtual one-on-one about how the company is weathering the COVID-19 storm and preserving what it’s built to come out the other side stronger.
Among the highlights are:
- How Ingredion is pivoting operations to remain at the forefront of the food and beverage ingredient supplier sector.
- The digital shift in business operations and how it will affect future business operations across all aspects including client interactions, product development and trade shows.
- How COVID-19 is affecting retail and foodservice trends and how brands are adapting projects to deliver food and beverage products.
- How companies are investing in advancements in U.S. agriculture and supply chain including increased interested in plant-based ingredients and regenerative agriculture.
- The increased importance of sustainability and how it will affect supply chain, ingredients and the product development in the future.